[ Huaqiang Security Network News
Surveillance cameras are increasingly used in the security industry, bringing a lot of convenience and benefits to people's lives. After possessing the surveillance camera, it provides a strong guarantee for people's life and safety, and brings great convenience to the police to solve the case. Now the question before us is how to install the surveillance camera? Next, I will explain some installation methods and note steps.
On the whole, the types and brands of surveillance cameras are particularly numerous. In terms of selection, it is necessary to choose according to the needs and installation methods of the surrounding environment. Pay attention to a few points when installing:
1. The camera should be installed in a place near the surveillance target that is not easily damaged by the outside world. Installation height, indoors from the ground 2.5 ~ 5m; outdoor from the ground 3.5 ~ 10m, not less than 3.5m.
2. The camera lens should be aligned with the monitoring target in the direction of the light source.
3. The camera lens should be aligned with the monitoring target from the direction of the light source and should be protected from backlighting; when backlighting is required, the contrast of the surveillance area should be reduced.
4. The camera in the elevator car should be installed at the top of the elevator car, at the opposite corner of the elevator operator, and should be able to monitor the panoramic view of the elevator car.
5. The camera lens should avoid direct sunlight and ensure that the target surface of the camera tube is not damaged. There must be no objects in the field of view of the lens that obstruct the target.
6. The camera should be installed in a place near the monitoring target that is not easily damaged by the outside. The installation location should not affect the operation of the field equipment and the normal activities of the personnel. The height of installation should be 2.5~5m from the ground; the outdoor should be 3.5~10m from the ground and not less than 3.5m.
7. The camera in the elevator car should be installed at the top of the elevator at the opposite corner of the elevator operator; the optical axis of the camera is at an angle of 45Â° to the two walls of the elevator and at a 45Â° angle to the ceiling of the elevator.
After reminding the above seven attention elements, the installed camera is more stable and more durable. Don't take it lightly. After the installation is successful, you should debug it. Pay attention to six points:
1. Use the controller to adjust the lens zoom to zoom the scene to the nearest, fine-tune the lens focus to make the scene clearest;
2. Repeat steps 4-5 several times until the subject is always clear during the zoom of the lens.
3. Use the controller to adjust the zoom of the lens to push the scene to the farthest position, and adjust the intercept of the lens to make the scene clearest;
4. Align the camera with an object 30 meters away, and focus to infinity (most lenses are facing the lens and rotate the front focus adjustment ring clockwise to the head);
5. Turn on the camera's automatic electronic shutter function;
6. Use the controller to adjust the lens aperture to the maximum;
Through the guidance of the above points, I believe that everyone has a certain eyebrow in the process of installation and debugging. Pay special attention to the fact that the installed camera lens can not be exposed to strong light, and the lens can not block the monitoring object. I hope that the above steps are for everyone. Helped.
Excavator Relief Valve controls the Hydraulic Motor in various brand of excavator, in order to control the speed of hydraulic swing, revolving movement. The standard of excavator relief valve is available to replace the eacavator brand of Cat excavator, Komatsu......
Excavator hydraulic motor swing, revolving control, with standard dimensions. Motor swing speed controlling relief valve, pressure Main Control Valve for excavator arm revolving.
Relief Valve & Pilot Valve
Relief Valve,Hydraulic Pressure Relief Valve,Pressure Relief Valve,Safety Relief Valve
Jining Tongderui Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. , https://www.tdr-excavatorparts.com